Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development services cover design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of multi-tenancy applications. In IT since 1989 and a partner of leading cloud providers, ScienceSoft is a company you can trust with delivery, revamp, support, and growth of your SaaS product.
SaaS market estimation for 2022
organizations plan to or already invest in SaaS apps
faster time-to-market seen by companies who went SaaS
- 11 years in SaaS development.
- 9 years in DevOps; use of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) standards.
- 450+ developers on board; 50% are Leads and Seniors.
- Designers who create UX and UI to drive user adoption and subscription renewal rate.
- PMO experienced in the successful delivery of mid- and large-scale SaaS projects.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Representative offices in the UAE, EU, and Eastern Europe. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe.
Shortlisting Vendors for SaaS Development?
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients’ needs.
Haven’t Found Your SaaS Type?
- Multi-tenancy architecture
- Cloud-native architecture
- Serverless architecture
- Microservices architecture
- Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Event-driven architecture
- Event sourcing architecture
- Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Clean architecture
- Decoupled architecture / Headless architecture
- Multi-tier architecture (including traditional 3-layer)
- Model-view-controller (MVC)
- Single-page application (SPA)
- Model-view-viewModel (MVVM)
- Progressive web app (PWA)
- Micro-frontend architecture
Rely on ScienceSoft’s business consultants to guide you through any stage of your SaaS implementation project.
Entrust your SaaS development project (or its part) to ScienceSoft’s experienced developers and mature PMs.
Get a full revamp of your existing SaaS or request regular support & maintenance services to keep it stable and up-to-date.