Application modernization services help keep legacy apps cost-efficient and relevant to the current business needs. In software development since 1989, ScienceSoft provides app modernization services to upgrade apps safely and with minimal disruption to business processes.
Unlock New Value for Your Legacy Apps
SaaS market estimation for 2022
organizations plan to or already invest in SaaS apps
faster time-to-market seen by companies who went SaaS
- 11 years in SaaS development.
- 9 years in DevOps; use of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) standards.
- 450+ developers on board; 50% are Leads and Seniors.
- Designers who create UX and UI to drive user adoption and subscription renewal rate.
- PMO experienced in the successful delivery of mid- and large-scale SaaS projects.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Representative offices in the UAE, EU, and Eastern Europe. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe.
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients’ needs.
Haven’t Found Your SaaS Type?
- Multi-tenancy architecture
- Cloud-native architecture
- Serverless architecture
- Microservices architecture
- Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Event-driven architecture
- Event sourcing architecture
- Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Clean architecture
- Decoupled architecture / Headless architecture
- Multi-tier architecture (including traditional 3-layer)
- Model-view-controller (MVC)
- Single-page application (SPA)
- Model-view-viewModel (MVVM)
- Progressive web app (PWA)
- Micro-frontend architecture
Rely on ScienceSoft’s business consultants to guide you through any stage of your SaaS implementation project.
Entrust your SaaS development project (or its part) to ScienceSoft’s experienced developers and mature PMs.
Get a full revamp of your existing SaaS or request regular support & maintenance services to keep it stable and up-to-date.